The Addiction Recovery Center (ARC) is a high-intensity residential treatment program for adults. The length of treatment is typically 7 to 28 days, however, the length of stay is based on medical necessity (using ASAM Criteria to determine level of care), and differs based on individual need. The primary goal of ARC is to provide individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to achieve a stable recovery.
Treatment components include:
- individual and group therapy
- educational lectures
- special-focus groups (stress management, relapse prevention)
- emotion regulation skill development
- trauma stabilization work
- art therapy
- medication assisted treatment service
- family education classes
- Personal time for reflection, reading and treatment assignments
For questions about this program please call (603) 516-8160.