Drug Court Intensive Outpatient Program
The Drug Court Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) at Southeastern New Hampshire Services is a substance misuse program for adults (both men & women) aged 18 and above who are residents of Strafford County.
Participants are referred to the IOP via the Strafford County Drug Court Program. Participants move through progressive levels and complete relevant treatment objectives related to understanding the nature of addiction, relapse prevention and development of an effective recovery program.
Program components include, but are not limited to:
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Psycho-educational lectures
- Recovery related assignments
- Intensive relapse prevention track
- Attendance at self-help meetings ( AA, NA, HA, CA)
- Biopsychosocial evaluation
For additional information:
To inquire about how to enter the Strafford County Drug Court Program, please contact the Drug Court Program directly, at (603) 516-5172.